Friday, October 12, 2007

Trust in the Lord

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path. Proverbs 3:5-6.

These are two verses that have stayed with me since my youth. I have lived in many different areas in my lifetime. Many years we would always go to Eldorado Youth Institute. One year the song leader was a man from Greenville, Illinois named Rex Moon. He as a song evangelist and every evening during the service he had all the congregation repeat these two verses. I have never forgotten them. At that time I had no idea that for many years now I would live in this Greenville area which was his home. Experiences in our youth help us thru many situations later in life.

Thank you Lord Jesus for your continuing help and guidance day by day. Amen.

Submitted by Evelyn Koertge

No comments: